Cargo: Brand-new theme available
Edublogs releases its first responsive/HTML5 theme
Multi-user WordPress provider, Edublogs, now offers Yoko, a screen-independent theme designed to display well across different devices — from desktops to tablets to mobile phones. Preview here.
Posterous: Tools for bloggers
With Posterous’ recent addition of extensive social networking and group features, it now seeks to reassure its long-time users that self-publishing is still a priority. This week brings integration with writing assistant tool Zemanta, which suggests photos and other related content in real time right in the post editor. Also announced: iPad blogging app Blogsy support for Posterous. Read more.
Moonfruit: E-commerce feature now live
Moonfruit recently added e-commerce functionality to its CMS. Dubbed ShopBuilder, it boasts the ability to “publish once, be everywhere — on web, mobile and Facebook” and offers integration with PayPal. More features are planned over the coming months, including variable shipping, product variations, product quantities and coupons.
Wix: Blog functionality added
Users of Flash-based CMS Wix can now add a blog to their website. Features include user comments and support for Facebook, Yahoo, Hotmail and AOL sign-in. More at Wix.com.
WordPress.com: Two more themes now available
Concrete5: New themes and add-ons
- Collette: Versatile theme with user choosable background image
- Revero: Build and monetize your own review site with Revero
- Free Shipping by Product: A flat shipping type for eCommerce that also supports free shipping for product sets
- Twitter Login: Allow users to login via Twitter
- SEO: 301 Redirects: Setup 301 redirects (search engine friendly redirect) on your website
- eCommerce Gift Cards: A secure gift card or voucher coupon system for the eCommerce add-on
- Popup Pro: Display text, photos, video, Flash and more in a flexible popup overlay.